By Deepak Vohra
Apache HBase is the database for the Apache Hadoop framework. HBase is a column family members established NoSQL database that offers a versatile schema version.
- Work with the middle options of HBase
- Discover the HBase information version, schema layout, and architecture
- Use the HBase API and administration
Read Online or Download Apache HBase Primer PDF
Similar object oriented design books
Java Programmers, Preprare for Microsoft's . internet initiative whereas bettering your repertoire and marketability with C# for Java Progammers! C# for Java Programmers will organize readers for the . internet framework via construction on what they already learn about object-oriented languages and provides them the skill to take care of their flexibility and effectiveness in an un-certain market.
This is often the book model of the published e-book. For any software program developer who has spent days in “integration hell,” cobbling jointly myriad software program parts, non-stop Integration: bettering software program caliber and decreasing threat illustrates the best way to rework integration from an important evil into a regular a part of the advance method.
This e-book illustrates a idea like minded to monitoring codes, which the writer has constructed through the years. monitoring codes now play a principal position within the layout and operation of particle accelerators. the speculation is absolutely defined step-by-step with equations and real codes that the reader can bring together and run with freely to be had compilers.
Starting Java eight APIs, Extensions and Libraries completes the Apress Java studying trip and is a entire method of studying the Java Swing, JavaFX, Java Scripting, JDBC and community programming APIs. This booklet covers the foremost extensions of the Java programming language corresponding to Swing, JavaFX, community programming, and JDBC.
- Creating Apps in Kivy: Mobile with Python
- An Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming in C++: with Applications in Computer Graphics
- Service Design Patterns: Fundamental Design Solutions for SOAP/WSDL and RESTful Web Services (Addison-Wesley Signature Series (Fowler))
- Systems Engineering with SysML/UML: Modeling, Analysis, Design (The MK/OMG Press)
Additional resources for Apache HBase Primer
Apache HBase Primer by Deepak Vohra