We pay the best rates because we hire the best people
At HCP Recruitment Services we know how frustrating it can be to find out that your agency has kept about 40% of your value. We believe in rewarding our members fairly for their work and priding not just great rates or pay, but great benefits too!
Just some of the reasons why you should register with us are below:
• We offer market-leading pay rates
• We have a wide range of roles and times available - letting you determine your shifts
• We recognise and reward your training goals and experience
• We are all HCP's - therefore we respect the professions and operate to improve it
• We give you one-on-one access to your training consultant and have online access to training and shift booking
• We can help with CPD, Revalidation, IR35 and other necessary compliance
• We help you be the best you can through training and support
• We offer travel expenses wherever you go
We offer Pay Rates other agencies wish they could:
• Standard Pay rates
• Niche Pay rates
We believe that all agency HCPs deserve to work with an agency who offers transparent rates. Chances are if they don't, they give each member different rates based on their negotiation skills, not their technical knowledge and experience.
If you’re working with another agency and do not fully understand your pay rates or associated fees, ask! Share this hashtag with your colleagues #FairFeesWithHCPRGroup
We pay you directly and tax your income at source (‘PAYE’) so the changes to the IR35 rules governing Personal Services Companies (PSCs) do not apply to nurses working through us. Click here for more information.
Our HCP's have access to an optional pension scheme.
In order to help provide for your pension, we will match your own contributions, subject to a contribution limit. This pension can change to suit your circumstances and there are no penalties if you change, stop or restart your payments.
We pay NMC fees for nurses and midwives
From 1st July 2017, HCP Recruitment Services are paying NMC fees for nurses and midwives who work at least 18 shifts a year for us.